Here’s the basics:
- Total unemployment DROPPED to 7.8% — the lowest since January 2009!
- 114,000 jobs were created in September
- The labor participation rate INCREASED from 63.5% to 63.6%
- July and August jobs numbers were revised UP, adding 86,000 jobs
- 31 straight months of private sector jobs growth
- Black unemployment rate DROPPED from 14.1% to 13.4%
Of course, this killed the media’s prepared “Jobs Numbers Are Bad! Obama’s In Trouble!” narrative, and caused Republicans and their media shills to have a meltdown….
Joe Scarborough is in denial…
CNBC accuses Secretary of Labor Hilda Solis of cooking the books:
Some Wally the Walrus looking mofo on Fox News thinks the numbers are fishy, but it’s really his upper lip he’s smelling:
And poor, Mittens. Just when he thought he was a contender…