February 1, 2015
Pragmatic Obots Unite
Shooting down firebaggers & teabaggers one truth at a time...
Hey bad guys, betta watch ya backs!
Join our chat below or here. View C-Span’s online coverage here.
I am so looking forward to this. Why did no one invite Donald Trump I wonder? Hell that is easy, you could not pay the Donald to attend.
Freder421- – -***BIG HUG** :>)
I think that he is STILL in THERAPY from that – -ROAST by – – MR. PRESIDENT! LOL.
Good 2 C U. :>)
Donald Trump will never willfully go in the same room as PBO ever again. PBO made change out of his $5 behind.
Can’t join in but truthrose at 8:06- no lie!
Chuckie & Cantor together a match made in the gutter. Won’t Chuck be surprised when Cantor gets his walking papers in November. Just saying….
POU FAM – — – – –HERE’S the MENU: – – – –
– –White House Correspondents’ Dinner: See the Menu – – –
– – – -When Hollywood descends on Washington for the White House Correspondents’ Dinner, stars like George Clooney and Charlize Theron will have plenty to chew over as host Jimmy Kimmel roasts the room.
The White House Correspondent’s Association has selected three courses prepared by the executive chef of the Washington Hilton, Andre Coté, and here’s a look at the menu, courtesy of POLITICO.
• A bread presentation that includes seven-grain, white, wheat and sourdough rolls
• A salad of black lentil terrine, crab and tear drop tomatoes over artisan greens
• Texas-rubbed petite filet with a Calvados sauce, which will be served with red curry jumbo shrimp, haricot verts, and risotto
Dessert sounds extra indulgent, fitting for Washington’s biggest night. The dinner’s 2,700 guests will finish with “The Galaxy,” a chocolate truffle mousse layered with chocolate genoise and almond macaroon.
Oooooo-kaaaaaaay! – – – —IMMA GO LOOK 4 some PICS! :>)
I’ON’T KNOW what it looks like. LOL
– — -***takes a bite of a hamberger annnd fries.*** – – – -LOL.
Justice For Trayvon
Return to Top · Login
Copyright © · Pragmatic Obots Unite · Design by SherylKaye