November 25, 2014
Pragmatic Obots Unite
Shooting down firebaggers & teabaggers one truth at a time...
First Lady Michelle Obama: Sign Up To Serve
POU, this article is a good reminder for all of us to make appointments to have our annual physicals. Make it happen! (:
Obama’s fitness put to test at Pentagon clinic
President Barack Obama underwent a fitness test at a Pentagon health clinic on Saturday as part of a periodic medical exam coordinated by his doctor. The White House said the results will be released by February.[….] The 51-year-old Obama, who takes the oath of office a week from Sunday to begin his second term, had his most recent physical exam in October 2011. At the time, he was said to be in excellent health and tobacco-free after years of cigarette smoking. Obama’s doctor reported that he was physically active, ate a healthy diet, maintained a healthy weight and on occasion drank alcohol in moderation.[….]
Read more: http://ap.stripes.com/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBAMA_FITNESS?SITE=DCSAS&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-01-12-10-44-43
H/T Darlene Superville
Good Afternoon creolechild. ***BIG HUG*** :>)
THIS is what is in the back if my mind when I think about SOS Hillary. She has a CHRONIC /RE-OCCURRING condition of – -THROMBOPHILIA. – —It has presented itself twice [“As far as we know.” LOL] – –
It apparently is prohibitive of certain “presidential duties”. – -[e.g., FREQUENT FLYING, constantly – “on the go” , etc.]
FIRST – -why would anyone want 2 subject their HEALTH 2 a job?? [NEVAMIND :>)] Annnd — SECONDLY: – -Would it B advisable 2 serve? – –
— :>)- -Lookin’ FORWARD – – >- 2 a good “bill of health” 4 OUR BELOVED PRESIDENT. :>)
Good 2 C U creolechild. :>)
Good Afternoon miranda/POU FAM♥ – –***BIG HUG*** :>)
— -BACK from COMMUNITY SERVICE PROJECT. :>) Planned ANOTHER one – -NEXT WEEK. :>)
– — -OUR BELOVED FIRST LADY♥: – -SERVES THIS COUNTRY – –EXTREMELY WELL!! :>) – –
– – – -HER hair/pin/smile – — -EXQUISITE. :>) – –
– -***tears** —MISSN’ U – -Teddy Pendergrass. – -***smiles*** – -THANK U 4 YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT. :>) – – –
Have a good Afternoon/Evenin’. —POU FAM☻ –
I got an email from her on this & have my plans to contribute. There will be citrus picking for the food bank soon & some other activities I will be doing. Supporting my community is muy important to me.
LOL Aquagranny – —Jus ‘ comin’ 2 post my personal –private email. LOL – – -Guess NOT. LOL – – –
I recalll that U do this annually as a FAMILY. – – -GOOD ON – -U’ALL! :>)
Wish I could “TASTE” your citrus. :>) I luv citrus!! Jus’ ate a tangelo :>) Yummy. :>)
Again. THANK U 4 sharin’ :>) ***HUGS*** :>) – – -
She looks younger in that video. Musta been a good vaycay
nellcote – – -***Ooooooo**** :>) –
White Dude Gets Slap on the Wrist for Threatening to Kill People; Brown Dudes, Like, WTF!?
By Imani Gandy (ABL) January 12th, 2013
Isn’t it nice when unhinged white folks can record YouTube videos of themselves threatening to kill people if they don’t get their way, and the only response is that the local Department of Homeland Security revokes their gun permit?
If James Yeager had been Jalal al Yeager or Tyrone Yeager, who wants to wager that the response to his roid tantrum this week would have been vastly different?
Being white must be nice.
miranda – —PLEASE NOTE: – – -SUPPORTIN’ the FACTS [only] - –
– — -Rachel Maddow Obliterates the Republican Lie that Obama has Blown Up the Deficit – –
– – – -Armed with facts, Rachel Maddow completely obliterated the great Republican lie that President Obama has blown up the deficit.
Here is the video from MSNBC:
– –You would never know it from the way the deficit peacocks are crowing against this administration, but the deficit is now more that two hundred billion dollars smaller than it was when President Obama first took office. We are currently witnessing the fastest deficit reduction in this country since the end of World War II. That alleged big spending liberal, Barack Obama, has already signed into law $2.4 trillion in deficit reduction measures over the last decade.And that total could be even higher except that the deficit peacocks on the other side of the aisle in Congress keep balking at reduction ideas like cap and trade, and the Dream Act, and closing tax loopholes.
– –SNIP – –
– – -If Republicans want to make the discussion about spending cuts, Democrats should be touting their own record over the last twenty years of success on debt and the deficit. If Republicans want to play a game of chicken on spending cuts, let’s play. History has repeatedly shown that big spending Republicans don’t have the guts to cut their favorite welfare program, the defense budget.
THERE IS MORE.
– –COMMENT: – -RMuse
–Money quote: “History has repeatedly shown that big spending Republicans don’t have the guts to cut their favorite welfare program, the defense budget.”
– –Now Republicans, go and cut spending on defense and tell the corporate-defense industry it’s time for their entitlements to end, or STFU about President Obama’s record low spending levels.
—P.S. – –PER MR. PRESIDENT: – -a Treasury Department motto: “No peacocks, no jerks, no whiners. – -:>) – –
“No peacocks, no jerks, no whiners. ”
I love that motto. Think I’ll cross-stitch it for a pillow LOL
nellcote – – – -***fist bump*** – — -I KNOW- HUH. :>) —
IT SETS a HIGH STANDARD 4 – -OFFICE DEMEANOR annnd -BEHAVIOR. :>) Good!! :>)
miranda – –Sooo PRAYIN’ 4 this situation: – -AMEN – –
– – -Haiti quietly marks quake’s 3rd anniversary – –
– – – President Michel Martelly has presided over a simple ceremony to mark the third anniversary of the killer earthquake that devastated the Caribbean country.
The brief gathering was held Saturday where the National Palace stood before it collapsed in the temblor and was later demolished. Several dozen black-clad senior government officials and diplomats attended.
– – -SNIP – –
The last two years, Jan. 12 was observed as a national holiday to remember the quake. This year, the government said the day would no longer be a holiday but called for the Haitian flag to be flown at half-mast and for nightclubs to close.
THERE IS MORE – – – -PRAY 4 the PEOPLE. AMEN.
miranda – —GET THIS LAW –OFF the BOOKS!! – —
– – -California Lawmakers Introduce Bill To Close Loophole In Rape Cases-
— — Last week, a California appeals court overturned a man’s conviction for rape of an unconscious woman because she was unmarried. According to the court, under the 19th century-era law, someone is prohibited from impersonating the woman’s husband for sex, but not from impersonating a boyfriend.
California Assembly Speaker John A. Perez (D) and member Katcho Achadjian (R) have introduced legislation to address this loophole, after a similar bill died in committee last year. The bill would expand this outdated definition of rape to include cases involving unmarried women or men.
WONDER WHO annnd “WHYCOME” it died – -LAST YEAR. – -Checkin’ – -teh google. – – –
THIS DISGUSTIN’ RAPIST – – -WILL B TRIED AGAIN!! – -good!
I’m so glad Dems finally have control in CA.
HEEY nellcote. ***BIG HUG*** :>)
— -***fist bump*** – –Woo! Hoo! :>) —
Good 2 C u nellcote. :>)
yeah….that was the problemRick Perry: Mitt Romney should have ‘parroted’ tea party moreIn an interview with the Associated Press, Texas Gov. Rick Perry (R) argues that the tea party didn’t push Mitt Romney too far to the right in the 2012 presidential election.On the contrary, he said, ”I would suggest to you that had he parroted more of their conservative, fiscal policies that he might have been better.”more here: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2013/01/09/rick-perry-mitt-romney-should-have-parroted-tea-party-more/
Please proceed Governor.
Why is any one interested in the views of this idiot?
HEEY nathkatun7. ***BIG HUG*** :>)
— -***fist bump*** — -Soooo THEY can -“carry MORE RE-THUCKER — WATER!! – –**tsk*** — –
ANOTHER —- –DISTRACTION! – – -THAT!- — -IS! ALL! :>)
Good 2 C U nathkatun7. :>)——
miranda – – -FROM the WHITE HOUSE – –2 the RE-THUCKERS!! —
— -White House Denounces GOP Brinksmanship Over Debt Limit – —
– – -The White House issued a strongly worded statement denouncing Republican brinksmanship over the debt limit on Saturday, moments after the U.S. Treasury announced that it would not mint a $1 trillion platinum coin in order to ensure the nation’s creditworthiness should Congress fail to raise the debt ceiling.
-“There are only two options to deal with the debt limit: Congress can pay its bills or it can fail to act and put the nation into default,” said spokesman Jay Carney. “When Congressional Republicans played politics with this issue last time, putting us at the edge of default, it was a blow to our economic recovery, causing our nation’s credit rating to be downgraded. The President and the American people won’t tolerate Congressional Republicans holding the American economy hostage again simply so they can force disastrous cuts to Medicare and other programs the middle class depend on while protecting the wealthy Congress needs to do its job.”
– -Mr. PRESIDENT has STATED: – -PAY the BILLS that U CREATED!! —
– –CONGRESS: – – – – -DO ! YOUR! JOB!! — – –geesh!!
U.S. Treasury announced that it would not mint a $1 trillion platinum coin
How pathetic they were forced (by the msm) to do that.
Folks were looking for drama, which PBO nor the Treasury will not give them. I don’t think the coin thing is Constitutional and it gives the baggers a pass on their irresponibility. They need to do their jobs and stop acting a fool.
Oh, but no…what the hell is wrong with these people?!!
Why Is NBC Sports Sponsoring America’s Largest Gun Show?
Next week, thousands of gun dealers, traders, and enthusiasts will gather in Las Vegas for the annual Shooting, Hunting, and Outdoor Trade (SHOT) Show, which touts itself as the largest trade show of its kind in the world. When it does, NBC Sports will be a lead sponsor.[….] According to a 2011 report from Media Matters, which sent reporters to that year’s event:
[….] “The NSSF portrays SHOT as representing the business interests of family-friendly, outdoors recreation-focused “shooting sports” like elk hunting and clay target shooting. These sports are represented at SHOT, as they are in the firearms industry as a whole, but they’re vastly overshadowed by handguns, assault rifles, sniper rifles, home defense shotguns and the like, along with hollow point bullets, concealed carry holsters, tactical clothing and other “personal protection” accoutrements.”[…..]
Read more: http://thinkprogress.org/alyssa/2013/01/11/1437501/why-is-nbc-sports-sponsoring-americas-largest-gun-show/
H/T Travis Waldron
I got an email from I think the New York Times about there being record weapons sells. Seriously in the light of recent events what is wrong with people. These are the people Obama is up against. Everyone is trying to blame Obama for the lack of strong gun laws in this country, but in the light of the gun culture in this country it is ver difficult. Obama even tried to call out the gun culture in the US and he was savage for it even by some in his own party.
I would like to have my say about all this talk about the diversity of Obama’s Cabinet. We had the chance to have a strong black woman as secretary of state, but she withdrew due to be unmercifully savage by the media and beltway insiders. Anyone who either took part in this savaging or didn’t speak up for Rice, have no business complaining about the makeup of Obama’s Cabinet. They can all go have a seat. I don’t have time for hypocrites.
What is strange to me is the MSM declares the Obama Cabinet lacking diversity because PBO replaced Hillary Clintion with a white male. There declare it and it becomes a true statement.
Melissa Harris Perry must have defeneded the all white male Obama cbainet and she had to go on twitter and defend herself about statements she said about Clarence Thomas. ???
After receiving much criticism for defending President Obama‘s white, male cabinet by saying that Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas doesn’t hold views that are representative of “the vast majority” of African-Americans, MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry attempted to clarify her comments via Twitter Friday, saying, “To be clear, I did *not* say Justice Clarence Thomas is not *really* black nor did I question the authenticity of his blackness in any way.”
HEEY trose1. **BIG HUG*** :>)
– –THIS – ->What is strange to me is the MSM declares the Obama Cabinet lacking diversity because PBO replaced Hillary Clinton with a white male. — -***fist bump***
– – – –THEY – –ALL needta – -MISS ME – -with that – –WORSHIPPIN’ at HER SHRINE – –in anticipation of 2016!! –geesh!!!
Annnd MH-P – — -STILL trynta B – –“cute by half”. – —
She needsta – –THINK — -B4 — she SPEAKS!! –geesh!
Good 2 C U trose1♥ – -:>) – –
Melissa Harris Perry has turned out to be a big disappointment.
nathkatun7 – –
***fist bump*** – — -U! -AIN’T! – -NEVA! — –LIED!! —
I keep wonderin’ WHO -[beside the station managers] –R her – -“HANDLERS” ????? —
–DEY NEEDTA – – -HANDLE — -HER. –LOL.
Soooo good 2 C U nathkatun7. :>) – –
HEEY malletgirl02. ***BIG HUG*** :>)
— -THIS: – – >Anyone who either took part in this savaging or didn’t speak up for Rice, have no business complaining about the makeup of Obama’s Cabinet. — –
–LOOKS STR8 at – –>EMOPROGS/PLs!!! — –
Annnd – – — YA MEAN LIKE – -THESE? – –LOL
– –Good 2 C U malletgirl02 :>) – -
miranda – — -ANNOUNCIN’ a PASSING —
– -Internet Prodigy Aaron Swartz Commits Suicide – [Fought to make online information public] —
– – A huge name in the Internet world has killed himself, reports MIT newspaper the Tech. Aaron Swartz, 26, helped build Reddit, Creative Commons, and Demand Progress, co-authored the widely used RSS format at age 14, and “worked tirelessly to develop and popularize standards for free and open information sharing,” writes Violet Blue at ZDNet. Or as friend Cory Doctorow puts it at Boing Boing, he was a “a full-time, uncompromising, reckless and delightful shit-disturber.”
THERE IS MORE
Jus’ SAD. Annnnd –as a teacher — -we C these students daily. Annnnd – —PRAY 4 them. — – -CONDOLENCES 2 FAMILY/FRIENDS. ***sigh***
P.S. MR. PRESIDENT saw the value of this system. — –
– –Obama turns to Reddit for last-minute votes – —
Wow, what a shame.
Mental Health services? HUH? Yeah,….
HEEY isonprize. ***BIG HUG*** :>) – –
SADLY – – – -NOT ENUFF. – —
BUT – – - the Affordable Care Act – –has PROVISIONS. :>) –
– – – -Mental Health Care Benefits Under Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) – –
— – -On Thursday, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled to uphold the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act enacted by Congress in 2010. The only provision that was struck down was the federal government’s ability to coerce states to expand their Medicare program to help cover the poor.
->b> – ->Mental health care will benefit much like regular health care under the new law.
THERE IS MORE
– – – THANK U – –MR. PRESIDENT. :>) — –
Good 2 C U – isonprize. :>) [PA RAWKS♥]
I just read petition for him to be pardoned earlier. so sad, he was so young
HEEY crazycanuck. ***BIG HUG*** :>)
Thank U – -4 this info. :>) – – -SAD. – —
Good 2 C U cc. :>) – –
Obama Has Already Cemented His Legacy, Like It or Not
Ron Fournier says Obama’s legacy hinges on Term Two. But that disregards a couple of game-changers from Term One.
By Jill Lawrence
Updated: January 11, 2013 | 5:54 p.m.
January 11, 2013 | 6:00 a.m.
What does a president have to do these days to get his face carved into a mountainside?
My colleague and old friend Ron Fournier contends that President Obama needs to tame gun violence, climate change, and the $16 trillion national debt to achieve immortality, and “pity his legacy” if he fails. In the spirit of the Web, and Joan Rivers, can we talk?
All of those agenda items are, of course, enormously significant. But there are limits on what even Obama’s best, most skillful self could achieve on some of them, and I’d further argue that Obama already has notched two or three accomplishments that cement his legacy.
The top item has got to be the Affordable Care Act. Love it or hate it, America next year will have a health care system that aims for universal insurance coverage and that sets up—some would say inflicts—the architecture to make that a reality. Obama has thus achieved what presidents have been trying to do on and off since Teddy Roosevelt broached the issue in 1912, and what the other wealthy nations of the world already do. That’s transformational, from the standpoint of both citizens facing illness and a nation setting its priorities.
The second potentially immortalizing item in my book is ending the military’s “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy for gay troops, with support from most military leaders and poignant advocacy from at least one. It was a symbolic, highly visible step that appears to have ushered in a new era of gay-rights progress.
Transformational possibility No. 3 has to do with economic survival, of individuals and a nation. Historians may determine that Obama prevented his country from spiraling into a full-scale Great Depression II. If that’s the case, his much-disparaged stimulus package—with its grab bag of state and local aid, highway projects, education grants, and green-energy subsidies—will be seen as pivotal to his presidency. So will the Wall Street bailout and the steps his administration took to ensure the health of banks. And so will the auto bailout, which preserved an iconic U.S. industry and ultimately might also be viewed, along with various aspects of the stimulus, as having rescued and rejuvenated American manufacturing.
SMHInvestigator: Students gut asbestos-filled buildingBEREA — A small religious school is under criminal investigation after several dozen teenage students and others volunteered over several weekends to gut a building containing asbestos, a cancer-causing agent, according to interviews and records.
Students as young as 13 who attend the Buckeye Education School spent several weekends removing asbestos-filled materials without any protective gear at the former YWCA on Smith Road in Middleburg Heights, said Cleveland Commissioner of Air Quality George Baker, who also works with the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency.
Baker said state regulations require a building owner to use certified contractors to remove asbestos. more here: http://www.wkyc.com/news/article/277343/45/Investigator-Students-gut-asbestos-filled-building
miranda – – -MR. PRESIDENT — -RE-EMPHASIZES HIS PLANS 4 TROOP WITHDRAWAL – -Woo! Hoo! – –
– – – -Weekly Address: Ending the War in Afghanistan and Rebuilding America – –
—-President Obama discusses how we will end the war in Afghanistan and how our goal of ensuring that al Qaeda never again uses Afghanistan to launch attacks against America is within reach. – –
— -OUR BELOVED – – -COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF. :>) – -
1st half of Super Bowl prediction down. Happy 4 “da murderer” (he’s a Cane) but there goes the office pool. We’ll see about tomorrow.
I just want to thank my POU fam for all the birthday wishes, you guys are the best. I thoroughly enjoyed myself I ate like pig and napped too, lol
- — -Dear POU FAM♥ – –G’NIGHT. :>) – -WISHIN’ U BLESSED SWEET DREAMS ♥ – -♥ :>) – –
– — -CONTINUE ALL PRAYERS. :>) — -ESPECIALLY 4— MR. PRESIDENT;♥ [ annnd EACH OTHER♥ .] AMEN. – – –
– — - Bayete – Soweto Gospel Choir. — -[LOVELY DRESSES :>)]
– — – – -English – Oh Hail Oh hail, Oh hail Lion of Judah You are the Head of the Church Alpha and Omega The beginning and the end. Oh Great and Mighty God Seated on the Heavenly throne You are the shield of truth holy city/bayete Jerusalem, Jerusalem Lift up your voice and sing Hosanna in the highest Hosanna to the King We salute you my Lord We salute the heavens We salute you my Lord – – –
– — UNTIL THE MORNING LIGHT ♥ :>)
Pingback: Attractive Weight | Attractive Weight()
Justice For Trayvon
Return to Top · Login
Copyright © · Pragmatic Obots Unite · Design by SherylKaye