May 30, 2015
Pragmatic Obots Unite
Shooting down firebaggers & teabaggers one truth at a time...
People are SO not playing with Willard.
And he got the nerve to have some pre-planned “zingers” ready to use at the debates.
I was thinking today the Rmoney hasn’t been in a debate/townhall/Q&A that didn’t have a loud rally type audience. That’s usually not the case with Big Time Debates so it will be interesting to see what happens when he gets off a “zinger” with no audience participation. I expect the response will be somewhat like that “Romney/Ryan” chant he tried to get going the other day.
I know our classy and graceful President would never do this.But, if I were in his place, and Romney fired one of his idiotic “zingers,” first I would lol. Then I would tell him to grow up and stop acting like a spoiled rich kid. I would also remind him that he is running for President of the United States and not as a replacement for druggie Rush Limbaugh.
mirana – – –ZINGERS — –the MITT-TWIT has been PRACTICIN’ — since [his DEFEAT] —AUGUST!! – – – -BWAHAHA —–
– — Here’s WHAT the “TWITTER-WORLD” hasta say. – —LOL – –
– – —Romney Practices Debate Zingers – —LOL —
– –☻ — patsy4020 Tricia Jones “@pwheadlines: Romney Practices Debate Zingers http://t.co/IaF0wGFI” Not a good idea, but should be fun to watch#Obama2012 #forward2012
— -☻ — nczeitgeist Joseph Hughes Influential Who wants to bet me money that Mitt is going to botch one of his “series of zingers” in the debates? $10,000 bet
– – — ☻ wizardkitten wizardkitten The issues that face the American people, reduced to a handful of campaign zingers. Can’t wait. #eyeroll http://t.co/3ucun38e
– – -☻ — alw2 Anne Weinstein Will he “Zing” himself when he contradicts his own statements? #Romney Practices Debate Zingers: http://t.co/ymDJCnJ3 #MITTvsMITT #p2 – – –
WORD on da Skreet: – – – -MR. PRESIDENT has PRACTICED – – – –THIS – – – —ERRY TIME – -teh MITT-TWIT – — LAUNCHES a —ZINGER!! —–LOL- –
Geno’s Mom Denied By Voter ID Law
Auriemma’s mother being denied her right to vote because she has no photo ID
Geno Auriemma, UConn’s legendary women’s basketball coach, stepped out of his usual arena this week to blast a voter ID law that would deny his mother her right to vote.
Tell ’em, Coach. Mr. Auriemma deserves cheers for condemning an injustice against elderly voters and others who will be disenfranchised if the law stands.
Pennsylvania, where Mr. Auriemma’s mother lives, has passed a law requiring voters to show a government-issued photo ID to vote. The coach reportedly tweeted on Monday, “My 81yr old mother in Pa has no dr [driver’s] license no chkbook [checkbook] no credit cards now no right to vote.”
Anyone see Jim Cramer on TV talking against the voter ID laws in PA? I guess all he cared about was his mom getting an ID.
Good Afternoon miranda/POU FAM♥ – – —LOL – —-
– – -THIS SONG – –COMES 2 MIND – – –DON’T BOTHER – – – -HE’S – – – -HERE!! LOL – – –
—He’s SUCH an – – – –EVIL/VILE –LYIN’ – — -RACIST – – –PHOOL!! – – -geesh!
– – – -SAAANG —-“SASSY – — — STYLIST – –SARAH”!!! – —
— – –WHERE R YOUR – – -TAX REPORTS??? – – –
Allen West campaign event crashed by protesters, beer-throwing ensues
The Huffington Post reported that protesters crashed a Wednesday night campaign event held for Florida Congressman Allen West (R-FL). Rep. West was about a minute into his speech when protesters started jeering at the Congressman. Those in attendance responded to the protesters by throwing beer, ice cubes, and even a salt shaker at them.
miranda – – —The TRUE COLOR of th RE-THUCKERS – — —YT! —
– – – –Republicans Show Their True Colors With Their Undisguised Hatred of People of Color – –
– — —The Republicans have dropped all pretenses that this presidential race isn’t about race. And they’ve brought in the suit and tie set in playing the dirtiest card in the political deck. Hyperbole and unrelenting criticism are part and parcel of both parties opposition to whoever is the current occupant of the White House, Democrat or Republican. Lord knows, G.W. came in for his deserved share. But, in their desperation, the Republicans have blown by hyperbole and criticism into the disgusting world of pure, unadulterated and undisguised racism.
Being fitted for their own custom sheets befitting recent blatant racist comments are Newt Gingrich, John Sununu and that ignorant collection of redneck Obama-haters from the leadership of the Mecklenburg County Republican Party in Southern Virginia (surprise, surprise). This latter bunch photo-shopped depictions of President Obama as a witch doctor and Neanderthal cave-man…something to do with the ‘birther’ issue. The leader of this pack is a true neanderthal, the Chairman of the County Party, R. Wallace “Wally” Hudson. The 2 pics, apparently along with others have reportedly been parked on “Wally’s” Facebook page for several months according to Huffpost Politics, with little fanfare. Somebody sure wanted to get them noticed. Anything to do with Mitt Romney’s recent plunge in the polls?
THERE IS MORE. —
– – – –Annnnd NO! – – – -WE – – — -NOT – – – —POST-RACIAL!!! – —geesh!! – –
I was phonebanking today in a group that included some adorable high-school kids who seem pretty savvy about what’s what. One girl said that a caller with whom she’d just spoken said he’d be voting for Tim Kaine but not President Obama but he’s not racist! Really? There isn’t much that distinguishes one man’s policies from the other’s… The girl was like, “whatever.” And her friends just laughed and said, “yeah, right.” None of these kids was black. Like I said, they seem to understand what’s what.
I’m not liking Tim Kaine’s new ad “I’ll work with the president no matter which party he comes from.”
Weird. Pres. Obama has, is, and will always be from the DEMOCRATIC Party. That ad sux.
miranda – – — -Hmmm. . . .”WHYCOME” – – -the emphasis on “Krispie Kreme”??- – – –
– – – –Sunday shows: Chris Christie in three parts”> – —
– — —Sunday talk show tip sheet
☻“Meet the Press” on NBC
• Gov. Chris Christie (R-N.J.)
• Former Gov. Ed Rendell (D-Pa.)
• David Plouffe, White House senior adviser
• Faith and Freedom Coalition founder Ralph Reed
☻“This Week” on ABC
• Former Gov. Haley Barbour (R-Miss.)
• Former Gov. Howard Dean (D-Vt.)
☻“Face the Nation” on CBS
• Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.)
• Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.)
• Democratic strategist Bob Shrum
☻“State of the Union” on CNN
• Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), ranking member, Senate Armed Services Committee
• David Axelrod, senior adviser, Obama campaign
• Sen. Roy Blunt (R-Mo.)
• Gov. Martin O’Malley (Md.), chairman, Democratic Governors Association
THERE IS MORE. – — – – –
Bwa! I joked to my husband that The Newter was going to be on with Bob Schieffer [pure speculation on my part] and there his slimy ass is!
with Marsh Blackburn who’s a cross between Newt and Michelle Bachmann.
Cristie is going to be on 3 shows? I hope someone asks him why he’s holding up that mortgage help money.
What is even disgusting is that the same guy chosen to moderate one of the presidential debates, Bob Schiffer of Face the Nation, has no qualms booking three right wing Republicans to appear against one Democratic consultant. How in the world can we trust this guy to be a fair moderator of presidential debates?
LOL – —conlakappa – – – -U CALLED IT! LOL – – – –
miranda — – -MORE VOTER FRAUD – – -bein’ INVESTIGATED – —
—INVOLVING – – – -RE-THUCKERS!! – – -HAH – – —
– – – –More States Involved in Voter Fraud -Nathan Sproul Hired by GOP – –
– – – –Sept. 29, 2012 More states have opened up investigations into the Florida and Colorado incidents of the past few days where voter fraud has infested the voting in this 2012 election year.
– – –Swing States of: Florida, Colorado, Virginia, North Carolina, Nevada, Ohio and Wisconsin and more investigations should be opened up in Pennsylvania and Oregon where Nathan Sproul’s companies operated in the 2004 election.– –
– – – –Voters were asked “who are you voting for” to discern which voter reg. forms would be processed and which ones would be destroyed. Sproul operated out of public libraries in both Oregon and Pennsylvania in the 2004 election which was 8 years ago. Still the GOP genius election fixer – have never been charged with a crime, never been shut down or denied a business license and is paid with millions to tamper with and destroy democracy to this very day.
To say the Department of Justice has not done anything to stop the fraudulent companies of Nathan Sproul is an understatement but this year and this man must be stopped this time.
The media is just catching on to this news although we’ve been investigating for three days now on this game changing criminality in our election process.
Election offices must Inspect all Voter Registrations Submitted by Nathan Sproul’s Companies:
THERE IS MORE. – – –
– — –BWAHAHAHA – – —“Oh – -What a TANGLED WEB – – – -THEY WEAVE – – – – -WHEN FIRST – – -THEY PRACTICE 2 DECEIVE!!” – —
THIS – –would make a NICE DEBATE TOPIC!! LOL – — —
– — -GO GET ‘EM – — -AG HOLDER!! LOL – –
The Romney campaign was trying to have all the voter registrations done this spring/summer thrown out in VA due to “fraud.”
The judge tossed that request in the trash can.
HEEY Town ***BIG HUG***
– – –THANK U 4 this information. :>) – – – –Jus’ stated – –
“Oh what a TANGLED WEB – – -THEY WEAVE. . . “— – -LOL
– – -WHEN WILL THEY EVA LEARN!! – – –
– – –NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST HIM SHALL PROSPER. IT WON’T WORK! – – — -HAH!
Good 2 C U. Town!! :>) – – –
106 Yrs Old and Voting for Obama
miranda – – — Dear “mother”♥ – –THANK U sooo MUCH 4 continuin’ 2 B in “the STRUGGLE”. – – –BLESS U as U VOTE!!.
WE LOVE U annnd R PROUD of U. :>)
LOVE♥ – –POU FAM. :>)
What an inspiration! I am sure she knows, more than most people, what it took to be able to exercise the right to vote. By the way, I am tired of the media meme that old people support Romney. At my OFA office where I volunteer there are senior citizens working just as hard in support of the efforts to re-elect the President.
Hola Nath! Totally co-sign that! I know lots of elders, myself included, working for PBO & Dems. We’ve got the time to give & we are doing it!
miranda – — -LOL – — —IN OTHER WORDS – – – – -HE AIN’T GOT NO GAME!! – – – – -LOL – – –
– – – —Defining moment eludes Mitt Romney – —
— —-Mitt Romney could use a big moment.
Since he began stumping, the GOP presidential nominee’s campaign events have been nearly identical — perfectly staged and choreographed, but forgettable. If it weren’t for the occasional state flag hanging behind him, those watching wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between the GOP nominee’s rallies in Pueblo, Col. and Vandalia, Ohio.
But as Romney tries to reignite his campaign following a slew of polling showing him trailing President Barack Obama, some Republican strategists argue that he should stage a dramatic campaign trail moment designed to break through the clutter and move the needle.
GOP strategists point to the campaign equivalent of Ronald Reagan’s 1987 declaration before the Berlin wall, where he challenged the Russian leader: “Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!” Suggestions include a Romney appearance at the Keystone XL pipeline to pound his energy strategy, and to do more unscheduled stops in diners or other local haunts like the Florida Obama visit that resulted in the president being lifted off the ground in a bear hug.
– – – – -SNIP- – – –
— -THIS – – ->There are some advantages to staged, even slightly dull campaign rallies. The campaign doesn’t want to make any mistakes, and Romney — not the most polished candidate on the stump — certainly doesn’t want to put his foot in his mouth, which he has done on more than one occasion. Pulling off gaffe-free events that energize supporters and look good on television is no small feat. – – – -LOL
THERE IS MORE- –
– – – -With his – –“WORD SALAD – -SPEAK” – – –YEAH – –He would – – – -MESS UP!! LOL – —
He could stand in front of his Cayman Island bank drop box, “Give me my money.”
LOL Qosine. ***BIG HUG** :>)
Seeeeee — – — -LOL – — -Annnd his SWISS annnd BERMUDA – — -etc.- – —
Come 2 think of it – – -we ‘ON’T KNOW how many others —‘CAUSE – –
– – –HE WON’T SHOW US HIS TAX REPORTS!! – –
Good 2 C U – -qosine. :>)
and to do more unscheduled stops in diners or other local haunts
Great idea! Then he can insult people one to one…again.
nellcote — -He annnd his handlers R tynta REDUCED the number of arenas – -where he can – -INSERT HIS FOOT INTO his MOUTH!! LOL – – – – — THEY KNOW!! :>)
Pulling off gaffe-free events that energize supporters and look good on television is no small feat.
PBO makes it look so easy
Frank Benenati @FBenenati
John Kasich introducing Paul Ryan: “Things are getting better. You know, we’re up 123k jobs up in our state.”
Duh, it’s like all due to Kasich. Stimulus? What stimulus?!
Rugged bootstraps, ya know.
miranda – — –GOOD POLL NEWS —– -:>)- – —
– – –Obama Holds Huge Lead Among Women ——-
– – –A new YWCA-sponsored poll finds President Obama leading Mitt Romney among women by a stunning 18 points, 49% to 31%.
– – –STUNNIN’ – —Woo! Hoo! – –
Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Prevent 129,000 Foreclosures In Second Quarter |
Government-sponsored mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac helped prevent 129,000 foreclosures in the second quarter of 2012, the Federal Housing Finance Agency reports. Fannie and Freddie have now completed more than 275,000 foreclosure prevention efforts this year thanks to the Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP) and other housing programs, HousingWire reported Wednesday.[….]
Read more: http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2012/09/28/923881/fannie-mae-freddie-mac-prevent-129000-foreclosures-in-second-quarter/
H/T Travis Waldron
Biden To Host Online Discussion After First Presidential Debate
Joe Biden will hit the virtual spin room after next week’s October 3 debate between President Obama and Mitt Romney, hosting an online discussion with Obama volunteers following their faceoff. According to the campaign, Biden’s post-debate talk will be streamed to 3,200 debate watch parties around the country.
H/T Benjy Sarlin
2 Ohio Counties Set Early Voting Hours On Contested Weekend |
Ohio boards of election are starting to implement plans for early voting hours after a court order lifted the ban on early voting the last weekend before Election Day. Jefferson County and Wayne County have set their own hours on that last weekend in spite of Secretary of State Jon Husted’s plea that state election boards wait until after his appeal to restrict voting on that weekend. Husted initially refused to comply with the court order and issued a directive prohibiting local boards of election from setting hours that weekend, saying it would “only serve to confuse voters.” Husted later caved after he was ordered to appear before the judge to explain his defiance.
H/T Aviva Shen
miranda – – – –BWAHAHA — —-COUNT ‘EM!! – – – –
– – –2,000 Turn Out for Biden in Florida as 725 Show up for Ryan in New Hampshire – —
– – – –The GOP ticket’s attendance problems apparently aren’t just limited to Mitt Romney. 2,000 people turned out for Vice President Biden in Florida, while Paul Ryan spoke to a crowd of 725 in New Hampshire.
According to the AP, “More than 2,000 people crowded into a community center to see Vice President Joe Biden talk about Medicare, the federal deficit and tax cuts for the wealthy.”
The Merrimack Patch reported on Ryan’s rally, “A crowd of 725 supporters squeezed into the school’s field house, with at least a hundred stationed on rows of bleachers behind Ryan with a sign above reading, “We can’t afford four more years.”
– – – -SNIP – —
Medicare is the obvious reason why the Romney camp isn’t going to let Paul Ryan spend much time in Florida, but instead of campaigning Mitt Romney was in Pennsylvania yesterday in order to raise money to spend in states that he is more competitive in. Beyond efficient time management, the bigger problem for the Romney/Ryan ticket is that voters aren’t turning out to see them. – —
THERE IS MORE!
– — –4! – -MORE! – -YEARS!! – —
So, really, 2,000+ for Joe B. and 725ish for Lyin’.
conlakappa – — LOL – – -I KNOW –HUH!? – –LOL – —
EXCUSE: – – – -We chose a smaller place in order 2 keep our costs down. – –
– –TRANSLATION: – – – -WE WE LUCKY 2 GET THAT MANY PEOPLE!! – – -LOL – —
One Millionth Home Weatherized: Federal Efficiency Program A Winner On All Counts
[….] The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 allocated $5 billion for the Department of Energy’s Weatherization Assistance Program with the highly ambitious goal of weatherizing 600,000 homes by the end of the three-year Recovery Act period. In crafting the Recovery Act, President Barack Obama understood that scaling up the weatherization program would be a key part of the strategy to jumpstart the economy through creating American jobs, supporting small businesses, saving everyday people money on their energy bills, and reducing greenhouse gas emissions
After a slow start, the Weatherization Assistance Program gained momentum and on Thursday, September 27, 2012 weatherized the 1 millionth home just nine months after passing the 600,000 mark. This achievement marks a major milestone. Across America, the Weatherization Assistance Program has been a success.[….]
Read more: http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2012/09/28/928941/one-millionth-home-weatherized-federal-efficiency-program-a-winner-on-all-counts/
H/T Richard W. Caperton, Adam James, and Matt Kasper
That was another program mocked by the emoprogs, again demonstrating that there are some real-life issues they can never grasp.
One of my elder neighbors got this help & she said it cut her cooling bills in half so far this summer. Most of the homes in my neighborhood are 50 or more years old.
Is she voting for PBO?
Absolutely or I would never take her to the movies again, lol. She’s a good Dem & a great neighbor.
EPA Asked to Set National Marine Plastic Debris Standard August 23, 2012
The Center for Biological Diversity filed a legal petition with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Wednesday that asks the agency to set plastic pollution limits for ocean waters under the Clean Water Act. The petitionseeks to curb plastic pollution in the oceans that kills and injures hundreds of thousands of seabirds as well as many endangered sea turtles and monk seals every year.[….]
The Center for Biological Diversity formally requests that the EPA initiate a rulemaking to establish national water quality criteria to address plastic pollution, and publish information to guide states in monitoring and preventing harm to waters from plastic pollution. The petition seeks criteria to limit visible plastic pollution in the oceans to zero and set strict limits on small plastic items in oceans and on beaches.[….]
LOL – —WHEW LAWD! – – –The – –“ZINGERS” – – -continue – — – -LOL – –
– —-☻Jeff Gauvin @JeffersonObama
I’m Bright, I’m Polite & Most Of All, I’m WHITE #RomneyZingers
– — -☻Jeff Gauvin @JeffersonObama
AMERICA, My Economic Plan Is Like A LOCK BOX #RomneyZingers
– – – -☻Jeff Gauvin @JeffersonObama
I’m A Hip Kind Of Guy….I enjoy Tupac Concerts. Met Him Last Night Actually #RomneyZingers
– – —☻Jeff Gauvin @JeffersonObama
I Flew Coach Once. I Feel Your PAIN America! #RomneyZingers
– – — -☻#RomneyZingers Ann is a stay at 5 homes mom.
Retweeted by Jeff Gauvin
– – –☻Jeff Gauvin @JeffersonObama
I’m Mitt Romney & I Approve This Zinger #RomneyZingers
– – – – – – – – – – — – – — – – — – – – – — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
– – – – –BONUS: – –GR8 NEWS from Ms. DEBBIE. . .– –
– – -☻D Wasserman Schultz @DWStweets
Congrats to @OFA_FL on the opening of our 100th field office in Florida today! #MultiplyYourVoice Day of Action!
Retweeted by Jeff Gauvin – —
MORE L8R. :>) – —
What’s the over/under on Mittens going the full St. Ronnie and saying, “there you go again!” ’cause I got $5 on it.
I think PBO will beat him to it!
I have to say I go with Nellcote on this one.
conlakappa – – –LOL – –Actually — -I’m wonderin’ iff teh MITT-TWIT KNOWS that phrase?? – — -LOL.
Now that would make Mittens sound and look so original and authentic!
Reporter: “That is not true, governor! That. Is. Not. True!”
I am finally in! I’m using a laptop PC–Disqus isn’t letting my iPad or Android see comments/post… We’ll see if it actually lets me do anything once I sign in. Mind you, iPad still on lock and I haven’t tried the Android!
HEEY conlkappa. ***BIG HUG** :>)
GOOD ON U! – – –Woo! Hoo! :>)
Good 2 C U. :>) – —
I’ve been having the same problem; couldn’t see the comments on my iPad for either of today’s threads.
miranda —–Another – –AD! – – –Woo! Hoo! :>) – —
– – —VIDEO: “If Mitt Romney really ‘cares’ wouldn’t we see it in his priorities?”– —-DUH! – – –
– — – – -SNIP- – —
“But this is what the budget plan Mitt Romney supports actually does. More huge tax breaks skewed to the wealthy. While cutting nearly eight hundred billion from Medicaid even though middle-class families rely on Medicaid to help loved ones cover nursing-home care. And it helps parents support children with disabilities. If Mitt Romney really ‘cares’ wouldn’t we see it in his priorities?” — – –YES!! WE WOULD!! :>)
For the POU Fashionistas and Scandal fans!
Dressing Olivia Pope: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ro8Hq6OMEAY#!
Enjoyed that! Thanks.
No Fashionista, but watching rerun of Ms. Kerri Baby!
Former Gov. David Paterson and wife Michelle have split after 19 years of marriage
By Kenneth Lovett AND Jonathan Lemire / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Saturday, September 29, 2012, 12:33 PM
Former Gov. David Paterson and his wife have ended their often-turbulent marriage, according to the politician’s spokesman.
Paterson and Michelle Paige Paterson have parted ways after 19 years of marriage and the split was “mutual and amicable,” according to Paterson’s representative Sean Darcy.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/gov-david-paterson-wife-michelle-split-19-years-marriage-article-1.1171006#ixzz27uGoE7a0
miranda — – -Been trynta avoid potin this. IT hurts soo badly: ***tears***
– — –6 Teens Arrested in Taped Beating of Pa. Woman – —
– – — Six teenagers were in custody Friday on charges they brutally beat a neighbor on her stoop “just for fun” and then posted cellphone video of the attack on Facebook, authorities said.
Four 16- and 17-year-old girls were charged as adults in the attack on the 48-year-old woman, a crime that has shaken this struggling city of about 30,000 residents just outside Philadelphia. The girls were charged with aggravated assault, reckless endangerment, burglary and harassment. Another teen girl and a 19-year-old woman were also arrested later Friday afternoon.
The woman, whom police described as “mentally challenged,” was punched, kicked and hit with a shoe and chair, and suffered cuts and bruises but no broken bones, authorities said. Her name was not released.
— -I JUST CAIN’T – – – – – – —BLESS HER. —
I can’t either GLH, what is wrong with some of these kids? Who raised them to be so cruel? They’re about to find out the hard way prison is no joke or fun.
HEEY Alma98 ***BIG HUG*** :>)
— – -***sigh**** – – – -I’ON’T KNOW. – – – -SATAN DOES!!- – –
Saw an – –ON DA RUN- –interview with a mother who kept statin’ that she had not talked 2 her DAUGHTERS!! —
Like she di-ent KNOW that they were in a “GANG.” – –
SHE KNOWS!!! – — -***tsk*** ***eye roll*** —
Good 2 C U Alma. :>)
Alma —-I KNOW – -HUH- –
HEEY nathkatun7. ***BIG h UG*** :>) – —
– –***fist bump*** – – –INHUMANR!! – – — –HEARTLESS!! – – –
Good 2 C U nankatun. :>)
Needs to be spread far and wide.
We need a constitutional amendment guaranteeing the right of all US citizens to vote.
Mitts Transition team — They are really trying to steal this election or just delusionally. Men these people cray cray….
“Skerwed polling” — means excuse to steal election
Voter suppression and fraud schemes.
I trust the Obama team and DOJ has their eyes open. Scary shit
miranda – – – –UH! — – -FIRST: – – – -Hr/Rhy don’t belive in science. The study of annnd treatment of “Lyme Disease” – – -is SCIENTIFIC!! — – – –
– — -SECONDLY – – –U KNOW there some $$$$$$$behind THIS!! – –
– —The Dangerous Conspiracy Theory Behind Mitt Romney’s Lyme Disease Mailers – –
– —The Romney campaign is sending out a flyer in Northern Virginia pledging to fight Lyme Disease, which is describes as a “massive epidemic threatening Virginia”:
– – -THIS – – —The Washington Post notes that “According to the CDC there are less than 1,000 reported cases of Lyme disease in Virginia a year — in a state of eight million people.”
So what’s the point of this Romney mailer?
A highly influential social conservative in Virginia, Michael Farris, believes that people can contract “chronic Lyme disease” that must be treated with long-term antibiotics. The Center for Disease Control says there is no such thing as “chronic Lyme disease” and “long-term antibiotic treatment for Lyme disease has been associated with serious complications.”
– – – –SNIP _ – – –
– – –The Romney flier advocates providing “local physicians with protection from lawsuits to ensure they can treat the disease with the aggressive antibiotics that are required.” Farris’ wife receives treatment from “Dr. Joseph Jemsek, who moved his practice to Washington, D.C., after losing his medical license in North Carolina for treating patients with long-term antibiotics.”
THERE IS MORE.
– – – – – -Annd – – -THERE U HAVE IT!! – – -NO MEDICAL or SCIENTIFIC INTEREST in LYME DISEASE!! — – – –LYIN’ HYPOCRITE!! – —
Disgusting! Some years ago one of my daughters got Lyme disease when she visited Kansas. (I Know) It was caught right away & she was treated according to CDC protocols. She had a full recovery.
CDC has all the info & the most current treatment for Lyme disease. It is just unconscionable for the Mittster to do something like this.
Aquagranny911 – – – — Thank U 4 sharin;. – — – -Glad she was diagnosed annnd treated immediately. :>)
– THIS — –unconscionable – – – -GOOD WORD!! – —
Soooo MANY OTHERS also come 2 mind. – – -geesh!!- —
Today I rolled through a voter registration party through North Minneapolis. Health fair, party for children. I smiled. One year after tornado tore up the hood, 2 days following a shootout that killed 6. Have a good night.
– –DEAR POU FAM♥ — G’NIGHT. :>) – –MAY U HAVE BLESSED SWEET DREAMS- ♥ –♥:>) – –
– – – — —–UNTIL THE MORNING LIGHT!♥ :>) – – – –
Justice For Trayvon
Return to Top · Login
Copyright © · Pragmatic Obots Unite · Design by SherylKaye