The September fundraising numbers are in, and it’s great news for President Obama:
- Raised $181 Million combined with the DNC
- More than 1.8 Million people donated in September
- 567,044 of those donations came from first-time donors
- 98% of donations were $250 or less
- Average donation was $53
- Since the campaign launched in April 2011, 3, 922, 420 have donated to help re-elect President Obama
- Surpassed 10 Million individual donations in 2012
And remember when the media started the lie that PBO’s campaign said their goal was to raised $1 billion? And then the media tried to clown Team Obama because they thought they wouldn’t reach $1 billion? Well, guess what Politico (the main ones pushing the $1B lie) reported:
Though the campaign spent months discouraging talk that the Obama Victory Fund would raise $1 billion, the effort is close. By the end of August, Obama had raised $766 million and September’s contributions bring that total to $947 million.
That’s right, PragObots! President Obama just might raise $1B after all!
But PBO can’t make history without our help, so don’t forget to donate to the “Make It Rain On The Obama-Biden 2012 Campaign” fund!