December 6, 2013
Pragmatic Obots Unite
Shooting down firebaggers & teabaggers one truth at a time...
*snicker*…..I hope they do prop his ass up just to knock him down laterJ.C. Watts for RNC chair?Former GOP Rep. J.C. Watts says he is being “encouraged” by supporters to run for chairman of the Republican National Committee, a move he says could broaden the party’s appeal to minorities.
Watts is not formally entering the race, and he is not critical of current RNC Chairman Reince Priebus, who has already announced he will second term in the post.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2012/12/jc-watts-for-rnc-chair-84481.html#ixzz2DwKNRL00
bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha
must need to get his grift on
I’m still trippin’ on how Rinse led the RNC to huge losses this past election, while Steele led, if you will, the RNC to take over the House, yet Steele gets the boot and Rinse thinks he deserves another shot at leading the RNC.
Well, I hope he gets a second term, as he’s done a spectacular jobs of helping Dems take over.
AxelFoley – —THIS — ->yet Steele gets the boot. . —
‘CAUSE – - – -he is – - -BLACK — -BLACKETY – BAAAAAAAAA-LACK – - – - – –BLAAAAAAAAACK!! –
Annnd he 4-got that he cain’t do what da —YT boys do!!
THEY SHOWED HIM!! – — HAH —Annnnd de -STILL — -defends ‘em!! – –geesh! – - –
–***fist bump*** on da 2nd term. LOL – — -
He makes Steele seem brilliant and strategic by comparison.
Make a teacher smile; repost this to show appreciation for all educators.
Are You Sick Of ‘Highly Paid’ Teachers? (HUMOR)
Teachers’ hefty salaries are driving up taxes, and they only work 9 or10 months a year! It’s time we put things in perspective and pay them for what they do – babysit! We can get that for less than minimum wage. That’s right. Let’s give them $3.00 an hour and only the hours they worked; not any of that silly planning time, or any time they spend before or after school. That would be $19.50 a day (7:45 to 3:00 PM with 45 min. off for lunch and plan– that equals 6 1/2 hours). Each parent should pay $19.50 a day for these teachers to baby-sit their children.
Now how many students do they teach in a day…maybe 30? So that’s $19.50 x 30 = $585.00 a day. However, remember they only work 180 days a year!!! I am not going to pay them for any vacations. LET’S SEE….That’s $585 X 180= $105,300 per year. (Hold on! My calculator needs new batteries). What about those special education teachers and the ones with Master’s degrees? Well, we could pay them minimum wage ($7.75), and just to be fair, round it off to $8.00 an hour. That would be $8 X 6 1/2 hours X 30 children X 180 days = $280,800 per year. Wait a minute — there’s something wrong here![....]
Read more: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/12/02/teach/
H/T Author Unknown
TheObamaDiary The Obama Diary
President Obama & Michelle Obama, Kennedy Center Honors reception pic.twitter.com/ZmGyNfTZ
Here’s the front of the gown: http://twitter.com/TheObamaDiary/status/275391803740536832/photo/1
Oh, and you look good too, PBO!
miranda/Sepia — -OMG! – — -:>) — ALL THAT GLITTERS – -IS GOLDEN – -on OUR BELOVED – - -GORGEOUS — -FIRST LADY!♥
Annnd MR. PRESIDENT — – -U GOT DAT “SWAGGA”! – - -TRUST! :>)
– –THEY R – - -BEYOND – -GR8 LOOKING!! – - -:>) – -LOVE THEM♥
That’s MY First Couple, ya’ll.
LOL – -AxelFoley- ***BIG HUG*** :>)
Can U – - -SHARE?? – - -LOL – –WE LOVE THEM –2 – -ALSO — PLUS – -AnnnnD – - – - –:>)
Good 2 C U AxelFoley. :>)
that was funny as hell..saw it earlier today
Gold. Pure gold.
Sepiaaaaaaaaaaaa. . . .BWAHAHA! —-WHEW LAWD!! – –
Thanks 4 da LAFF. :>) — -
I’ve just finished reading this article, which I had never seen before. It was posted last year by Marion. She calls out the media and the so-called “progressives” on the left who have “collectively and conveniently” caught a case of amnesia about the legislation that he championed when he was in office, while they disrespect PBO who has attempted to remedy the problems that were left behind. Seems like it was only yesterday, doesn’t it? (smirk)
The President Who Isn’t
[....] In the case of the Big Dog, Bill Clinton, absence has made some Democratic hearts pine longingly, and a Presidency which began twenty years ago is now viewed through rose-coloured glasses as a bastion of liberalism.[....]More and more, in various areas of the Left’s photosphere, amidst all the speculation and media-enhanced spin about the President’s latest betrayal of “caving,” I’m seeing EmoProgs whine and wail about the good old days under Clinton, and wondering now amidst all this sturm und drang “WWBCD” (“What would Bill Clinton do?”)
You have to wonder why the longing for Bill Clinton has established itself so firmly that these people, as ignorant of history as their right-wing brethren (it would appear) think life would be a Progressive’s wet dream if Slick Willie were staring down the recalcitrant ignorati inhabiting the House on Capitol Hill. This is Bill Clinton, who, in 1993, effected the largest cuts to Medicare in the history of the program, backed by a Democratic Congress. That’s right. Bill Clinton cut Medicare significantly, and there was nary a peep from the high-profiled Liberals about in the day – not from Ted Kennedy in the Senate, not from Bernie Sanders, who was in the House at the time.
This is Bill Clinton, who abandoned any pretext to discussing healthcare reform after the same Democratic Congress slapped down his attempt. It was 17 years before this subject was addressed again, and this time it passed, successfully, despite the attempts of such so-called powerful Progressive voices like Jane Hamsher, to railroad the legislation.[....]
Read more: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2011/07/24/the-president-who-isnt/
just remind them that President Obama spent most of his first term cleaning up shyt began by Bill Clinton
No more Clintons please. I think Hillary is thinking of running, no matter how much she denies it.
Evening POU. Hillary will NEVER get my vote.
Nor mine either. She is a fool if she thinks she can try to tun again.
The fact the Bill isn’t roasted continuously over the Glass-Steagall Act speaks volumes about the class of PBO. I truly hope PBO has mentioned this 3 or 4 thousand times during one of their private golf games.
Nice of the commentors to prove Marion’s point.Ignorant beyond belief.
they’re on some serious shit. i suspect bath salts
HEEY 7thangel. ***BIG HUG*** :>)
WHEW LAWD. – –LOL – - -U went THERE. – -:>)
Recently – -attended a conference on THIS STUFF.
IT is – –JACKED UP! – - Annnd sooo will the USER B. – –SCARY. :>)
Good 2 C U 7thangel. :>) -
HEEY creolechild. ***BIG HUG*** :>)
– — -THIS – - –> I’m seeing EmoProgs whine and wail about the good old days under Clinton, and wondering now amidst all this sturm und drang “WWBCD” (“What would Bill Clinton do?”) – –
The way THEY SWOONED ova his “campaign participation.” –
– - – –The Obama surge after his convention proved the point that the biggest weapon that Obama has, by far, is the powerful and credible support of former President Bill Clinton. That is why Bill Clinton starred at the Democratic convention while George W. Bush was missing at the Republican convention. – - – -geesh!! ***eye roll*** —-
– - –THEY haven’t LOST their – –IDOLIZATION of him. Humph!
Good READ. – -THANK U. :>) Good 2 C U. :>)
another great view of FLOTUS’ dress – from the back
Good Evening POU FAM♥ – - – –***BIG HUG*** :>) – -
– - -***raisin’ my hand annnd shoutin’ wildly — -PICK ME! – - -PICK ME!****
– — -”WHYCOME”? — -’CAUSE — -DEY — -RACISTS!!? – –HAH! LOL
Annnd ONLY a FEW [Martin Bashir, President Obama, Richard Wolffe, Susan Rice, REV. AL - -DR. MED, etc.] – - PEOPLE R willin’ 2 — CALL! ‘EM! OUT!!! —HAH! – –
THANK U. :>)- –
miranda [Apologies iff a dup. Tried 2 check.] – —
- – -Republicans Go To Obama School [At Harvard, GOP staffers sit at Axelrod's feet. “We weren't even running in the same race.” ] – - –LOL
– - – -Demoralized Republicans arrived in Boston Wednesday night for a rare moment in American politics: They came to learn from Democrats.
Barack Obama’s campaign schooled Mitt Romney’s in November, something of which the Republicans who gathered at the quadrennial, off-the-record Harvard Institute of Politics Campaign Managers Conference were intensely aware. And while the proceedings of the event are under embargo until the institute releases audio transcripts of the proceedings, some participants shared their reactions.
“We got our butts kicked, so I’m going to school,” said the manager of one 2012 Republican presidential campaign on his way into the sessions on Thursday morning, held in a cozy university conference space.
– - – - -SNIP — -
The evening-and-a-day conference is the tenth in a 40-year tradition of analyzing winning and losing campaigns. It is, the Institute says, convened “in an effort to allow future candidates, managers, journalists and scholars to better understand the nature of modern presidential campaigns. This year, the line between students and teachers is clear. The Obama team spent much of the morning at the Charles Hotel, and skipped the session at which Romney aides and their Republican primary opponents discussed the bitter nominating process, trading strategies and regrets.
When it was the Obama team’s turn to discuss their strategy, the room was packed with Republicans.
THERE IS MORE
IMHO – - -THEY needed 2 UNDERSTAND – -3 WORDS: — -SHELLACKED: – - – -DIVERSITY’ — –RACISM – -
OH! — 1 MORE: – –What the DEMS R doin’ NOW: — -GLOATING!! LOL
TEEEEEACH – –PROFESSORS!! — – -of the PROFESSOR OBAMA TEAM. :>) — Woo! Hoo! :>)
Lecture by Professor Plouffe. Step Show by the KUT KREW! (Da Axe/LaBolt/LaBlade) U KNOW!
HEEY TyrenM. ***BIG HUG*** :>)
LOL –GOOD 1. :>) – - – -YA MEAN – - -LIKE THEM?? – - -
Actually – - -THEIR “win” was a BIG CONTROVERSY. :>)-
Thanks 4 da – - -REMINDER. :>) – -
Good 2 C U – -TyrenM. :>)
Just watched today’s MTP. Kramer laying into Norquist was just too funny.
Oh I’ve got to see that clip!
miranda – - –O!K! – - -GLOATIN’ — – - -TIME — :>)
— — PhotOH! The GOP to-do list -[Thank U --Gottalaff :>)]
- – –Above is the Republican to-do list (provided by someone with a photo editing program and an understanding of today’s political climate). Sure brings out the ol’ holiday spirit, doesn’t it? Do you feel the warmth yet?
Are you inspired when you think of a vanishing middle class, no help for those at and below the poverty level, the sick and elderly losing what’s left of their health, welfare, and dignity? And how about those civil rights? Hey, are you from another country? Then you’re icky! (Unless you’ll do our dirty work for nearly nothing) Need an education? Just ask the folks to fork over all that cash they don’t have! Wanna vote? Too bad! Not a white male? Go sit over there… way over there.
Are you feeling the love yet? The family values? How about that “pro-life” compassion for those who are already, you know, living? Hmm?
Here’s the Democratic to-do list. Compare and contrast:
THERE IS MORE
– - – -LOL! – - — -Jus’ – -LOL!! – –GLOAT! – –
miranda —Oooo-Kaaaay –:>) – –1 MORE – –GLOAT – –LOL –
— – -That sucking sound you hear is the GOP leadership vacuum created by RomneyFail – –[Thank U: GottaLaff :>)]
– —The Republican party is in disarray, or as I like to call it, imploding. When Willard M. Romney lost the election to President Obama, he promised to remain “a strong voice for the party,” something he vowed at his final meeting with campaign staffers at his Boston headquarters.
He wasn’t even a strong voice during his own campaign. So much for yet another empty proMitts:
(AP) — He has quietly weathered the fallout of the campaign from the seclusion of his Southern California home, emerging only momentarily for a private lunch at the White House with President Barack Obama on Thursday.
His loss and immediate withdrawal from politics, while welcomed by most, has created a leadership vacuum within his party. It’s left the GOP rudderless, lacking an overarching agenda and mired in infighting, with competing visions for the way ahead, during what may be the most important policy debate in a generation.
— – -SNIP – —
—The GOP is a leaderless party whose presidential candidate– the one they swore by only weeks ago– doesn’t belong any more, and true to form, has lied once again.
THERE IS MORE. LOL
– - -Ain’t – -GLOATIN’ —some BIG TIME FUN??? – - -LOL
I just NEVER get tired of reading articles like these
No fucking way did the author type the words “strong voice” without dissolving into gut busting laughter.
HEEY gc. ***BIG HUG*** :>)
– –***fist bump*** LOL – -I KNOW -HUH! :>) — – -LOL –
– —The OTHER part is – -DEY di-ent WANT his VOICE. -LOL
— – -THIS is WHAT Da RE-THUCKERS told HIM: –Go on now, go, walk out that door!
Just turn around now‚
cause you’re not welcome any more. — LOL
Good 2 C U gc. :>)
No fucking way did the author type the words “strong voice” without dissolving into gut busting laughter.
I certainly chuckled out loud when I read it.
A Power Lunch
Posted on 12/02/2012 at 2:21 pm by Mr. Brink
When Mitt Romney met with President Obama last Thursday, I couldn’t help but wonder what they could possibly talk about. After all, they have nothing in common, really. Mitt Romney is busy overseeing the construction of his La Jolla beach house’s car elevator, and President Obama is overseeing the entire world and all that it entails. Even having to sit down and listen to Mitt Romney’s great ideas again for repealing Obamacare, or cutting Mitt Romney’s taxes so he can afford some decent hair jelly.
But something else began to emerge in just this one photograph:
The symbolism is everywhere. From the binder on the empty desk that may or may not be full of women– to the red boxing gloves hanging in the room where the two men lunched on “White Turkey Chili and Southwestern grilled chicken salad.”
Mitt Romney’s whole campaign was filled with racist dog whistles and appeals to fear and ignorance. They still show no signs of introspect, with Mitt Romney repeating the line that “gifts” and “goodies” were the reason the American people re-elected Barack Obama.
miranda – –A-hem! – —SCA-USE U –Emoprogs, Pro-/Faux-/RE-.Ag-ressives annnd assorted OTHA – –DENIGRATIN’ HATAS —
U wanted an -AGENDA 4 da 2nd TERM that addressed U?? – — –HERE!!! —
– - -At holiday briefing, White House previews second term agenda for minorities, women – –
- —- On Friday, the White House Office of Digital Strategy Invited fourteen online women-focused magazines and publications to an exclusive “Women’s Online Summit.”
The summit featured a host of senior White House policy advisers, staff and presidential appointees including senior adviser to President Barack Obama, Valerie Jarret; Tina Tchen, First Lady Michelle Obama’s chief of staff and the executive director of the White House Council on Women and Girls; Jeanne Lambrew, deputy assistant to the president for health policy, and Jason Furman of the National Economics Council.
Female reporters from various outlets, including TheGrio, were treated to a tour of the executive mansion for a first look at the Christmas decorations for the 2013 holiday season, as well as to have a chat with White House pastry chef Bill Yosses, who gave us a sneak preview of a gingerbread replica of what the White House would have looked like back in 1798.
– — -SNIP —-
Bo, the Obama’s prized pup, had his own corner again this year, and the U.S. Military had two trees dedicated to their service, including the official White House tree in the Blue Room. Handmade ornaments came from children around the nation, as well as from a woman who specializes in creative arts and craft decorating.
– - – - -SNIP – -
Visit also focused on policy
Here are some of the key policy initiatives and highlights from the briefing that directly impact the African-American community and women:
☻Sex Trafficking will be a major focus for the president and his team in the second term.
– -☻The First Lady will continue her focus on the health of our nation’s kids with her “Let’s Move” initiative as well as working with our military families through her “Joining Forces” program.
– -☻Jeanne Lambrew gave a comprehensive overview of the Affordable Care Act and how the administration is very focused on the 2014 launch date for full, national implementation, as well as the “EXCHANGE” program which starts in January 2013, where people will be able to start reviewing possible health plans, and find out whether they are eligible for tax credits.
THERE IS MUCH MORE. :>)
— – - – -Soooo – - -WHA’!? – - -WHA’!? – – - -I! THOUGHT! SO! — -HAH! –
Where Tavis and nem at?
AxelFoley – –LOL – - -
- – - – -TRYNTA – - -SNEAK into a BACK window of the White House.- –LOL —
Your beat me to it GLH. I was gonna say the same thing.
HEEY crazycanuck. **BIG HUG*** :>)
LOL — –Sure — WE CAN SHARE! – — WE FAMILY! — Kaaaay?? – –***HUGS*** :>)
Good 2 C U. cc. :>) – –
miranda — – - -Ms. MCaskill’s – -[Almost] – - -goin’ ALL IN ON da – -”B” — LOL – –
– -McCaskill feels ‘sorry’ for Boehner’s hand in deficit negotiations – - -
– - – -Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill (Mo.) said on Sunday that she feels “sorry” for Speaker John Boehner’s (R-Ohio) hand going into talks on the “fiscal cliff.”
McCaskill (D-Mo.) told “Meet the Press” moderator David Gregory that she believes the Republican House leader is in a difficult position as he works towards a deal with President Obama that he can sell to his caucus.
The Missouri senator said she feels “almost sorry for John Boehner, there is incredible pressure on him from a base of his party that is unreasonable about this and he’s got to decide: is his Speakership more important or is the country more important.”
McCaskill said Republicans were wedded to not raising taxes on even the wealthiest Americans, as the clock ticks down to January 1st, when automatic tax hikes and large spending cuts are set to take place if Washington fails to agree on an alternate deficit-reduction plan.
THERE IS MORE.
– –PUH-LEEZE – — SAVE da PITY!! – - –He DESERVES – - -ERRYTHANG that he is gettin! – — –KARMA — KNOWS!– —LOL – -
I don’t feel a bit sorry for the b*stard. He got the House he wanted. Dude was grinning from ear to ear throughout 2009-2010 as the tea partiers showed their asses. He helped get them elected so he could be Speaker, so let him solve his own damn problems, and McCaskill needs to sit her ass down and STFU. She should be kicking republicans’ butts every chance she gets and talking up the president’s policies instead of talking about how she “pities” that drunk ass Boehner.
HEEY majii. ***BIG HUG*** :>) — – -
– - -***fist bump*** – –geesh!! – - -Afta all the energy we used 2 wish her well. —humph.!!
– –THESE R 4 HER! – –LOL
Good 2 C U majii. :>)
miranda — – A little HUMAN INTEREST annnnd — – –
- — – - — A BLACK HISTORY MOMENT – –
– - -On lacrosse field, inner city kids dream big — –
- – -On the bright green lacrosse fields of Trinity College, dozens of middle-school players ran back and forth clutching shiny, new lacrosse sticks. Their parents cheered for goals from the sidelines, and groaned at near-misses. Against a backdrop of blue skies and falling leaves, it made for an idyllic New England scene.
But this was no prep school lacrosse league; it was the inaugural scrimmage for Inner City Lacrosse (ICL), a non-profit that brings volunteer coaches from Yale and Trinity’s lacrosse teams together with more than 50 boys and girls from New Haven and Hartford, almost all from public schools that don’t offer the sport.
“Scoring a goal in lacrosse is exciting,” said ICL program founder Michael Gary, who grew up in New Haven’s projects. “But scoring well on an exam is most important and equally exciting. I hope they can understand the importance of doing well academically in the classroom.”
During their seven weekly practices, kids learn more than just lacrosse basics; Gary hopes bonds with student athletes from elite colleges will encourage the young players to pursue academic excellence of their own.
THERE IS MORE.
- —NOW — we realize that WHEN we learn THIS — -WE WILL DOMINATE. LOL – -
— –EVIDENCE: – — -Black America Meets Lacrosse – -
– –<i>The first Black to excel in Lacrosse was football legend Jim Brown.He played it while growing up in Long Island New York and continued as a side sport at Syracuse University. Later, Morgan State, the great HBCU in Baltimore, Maryland, had a team organized by a guy named Harrison. Kyle Harrison, his son, would later become a great in the sport and motivated my sons, Thomas and Harry III to jump in and do their best at it. –
——–CONGRATULATIONS!! – —PROUD of U. :>) –
– –Dear POU FAM♥ — -WISHIN’ U a G’NIGHT! :>) Annnd MAY U HAVE BLESSED SWEET DREAMS. ♥ – ♥ :>) —
– —-CONTINUE 2 PRAY 4: – - – MR. PRESIDENT/VP Joe♥; -the STORM VICTIMS; – –the ECONOMY/da PEOPLE;- – - –EACH OTHER♥ –AMEN. :>)
– —- – -It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas :>) – — -
– — – -UNTIL THE MORNING LIGHT♥ :>) – - – -
I will take a shot at Richard Wolfe’s question. GOP only criticize POC’s because in their white male club, they have a real problem with POC’s making any decisions for them, especially intelligent articulate women of colour. I can imagine them saying ‘I mean who do ‘these’ people think they are, they can’t tell ‘us’ what to do’?!!!
Wow, this got lost since yesterday evening. Anyway, that is my two cents.
Justice For Trayvon
Return to Top · Login
Copyright © · Pragmatic Obots Unite · Design by SherylKaye