February 14, 2016
Pragmatic Obots Unite
Shooting down firebaggers & teabaggers one truth at a time...
This is just so full of WIN!
Totally cool (and I’m old :)) But. clearly the vid artist needs to delete the opening with Obama. He is PO-LIT-ISIZING. In fact why did he even announce this news, knowing he’d be campaigning soon and it would look bad??!!
( If any newcomers read this, it is snark.)
In Keeping with today’s Poker theme I wish to share a little poker advice with the Mittster….
Good Afternoon miranda- —LOL- – – -THIS IS soooo full of – – —
-IN YER FACE!!– – –HAH! :>)
The TAGS!- – – – Luvin’ ‘EM!!- – —
Annnd MR. PRESIDENT – –AIN’T BRAGGIN’. He’s just- —
– – – –DID THIS!! LOL– – – – –
– — – -THANK U: MR. PRESIDENT- – — SEALS- — CIA!- – – – BLESS U 4 YOUR BRAVERY annnd LUV 4 PEOPLE!!- – —
miranda- — —–POU FAM- -VOTER SUPPRESSION/Anti-Voter WATCH– —
– – – – – – — GOOD NEWS!!– – – –
– – — –Connecticut House Passes Election Day Registration– – – –
– – – — Connecticut took a step closer to enacting Election Day voter registration as the House passed H.B. 5024 last night by a mostly-party-line 83-59 vote. Nine states and Washington D.C. currently allow their citizens to register (or update their registration) on Election Day. Studies have shown that Election Day registration boosts voter turnout by seven percentage points, an increase that would make Connecticut one of the highest turnout states. The bill will now advance to the Connecticut Senate, where Democrats enjoy a 22-14 advantage over Republicans. If enacted, Election Day registration would first take effect in November 2013.
– — -A little L8. But – — — a move- – –FORWARD!!– – –
I love this video; it needs to be sent to Mitt, his staff and republicans daily. lol
miranda- – – -BWAHAHA!- – — — As I stated B4- — -NOW teh WILLARD id gettin’ a taste of the – — –“REAL WORLD”! LOL>- – –
— — — VIDEO: Heckler at NYC event: “F**k You, Mitt Romney!”— — –
— — – As I mentioned in my post, The hypocrisy of John Sidney McCain and Mitt Romney, Mitt Romney is hanging out with Noun, Verb, 9/11 Giuliani in front of Engine 5 which lost 11 firefighters on 9/11 … But he’d NEVER politicize September 11th, right?
Self-serving hypocrites like Willard and Rudy will never learn.
But the photo-op didn’t go quite as planned. Why? Because Romney didn’t have the foresight to realize that today is May Day and thousands of Occupy protesters are taking to the streets. Nor did it occur to him that this might have something to do with the heckling:
THERE IS MORE.- – -:>)
– – — -2 teh WILLARD:- – – – -NO MORE- – -ISOLATED/INSULATED AUDIENCES!!- – –
– – —WELCOME 2 da- – – -REAL WORLD!!– – –
– – —CAN!- – -U!- – -DIG!- – – IT!!– – –
Wonder ifff he’ll have a “break with reality”- – – – -B4 – -NOV!!??- – – –LOL
The Mittwipe is neck deep in the “waters of oblivion.” Since “reality” has never been his friend, I doubt he can “break” from what he hasn’t experienced. Just saying…..
HEEY Aquagranny911 – -***BIG HUG*** :>)
I NEEDED U 2 – – –SPEAK TRUTH!! LOL.
—I think that he’s gettin a dose of SHOCK!! – – -Wish I coulda seen him afta he left the STAGE – —
– — “CLUTCHIN’ his TIE annnd havin’ the VAPORS”!! LOL
THIS is “WHYCOME” I’m thinkin’ that he will have a “breakdown”.[BUT I wanted 2 B delicate about this topic.] –
Good 2 C U – -:>)
LOL! If Mitty curls into a ball & sucks his thumb during the first debate then we will know.
Hugs to you too! I owe you extra hugs & a FIST BUMP!
Did you notice today that so many of our troops were giving PBO fist bumps? Must be un-American. What were those soldiers thinking!
I listened to our President address America today but it was the words he spoke to our troops earlier that really brought me to tears. I so ♥ my Prez!
Aquagranny911 – —***tears** –Joinin’ U —
***fist bump*** :>)
One of the funny things that I C on some campuses is the “WEE ONES” trynta –**fist bump** —– —annnd MISSING! –LOL
THEY try it several times – –until they get it right!! LOL
2 CA-UTE!! :>)
Annnnd — I LUV♥ OUR BELOVED PRESIDENT annnd –FIRST LADY!! :>)
CSPAN has video of POTUS speaking to the troops guys.
It was heartfelt and dare I say emotional. Also notice the absence of da dreaded teleprompter:
President Obama Addresses Troops in Afghanistan
what up POU! Will there be a thread on POTUS address to the nation
We will be live streaming President Obama’s address to the nation starting at 7:25PM EST!
cool, I was just wondering that.
Sepia – –As ALWAYS – –THANK U 4 KEEPING the POU FAM —on POINT!! :>)
I don’t understand why the President signed this deal keeping troops in Afghanistan for 10 more years. Why? I am so disappointed with him right now. Somebody help me understand.
Where did you get that information? I read the outline of the pact and said nothing about the troops being there for years.
Tweety’s banner read “Troops to remain in Afghanistan until 2024”. Is he not reporting all the facts? And where can I find the agreement.
On white house website.. it has the same in the excerpt of the address
US troops out in 2014- Afghan has full control
US will continue to have access after 2014 with Afghanistan has a strong non-NATO ally designation
US will offer support to training up until 2014 when afghan troops must be up to about 200,000.
The support in training, governmental training apparently would last a decade but no troops involvement. This is the challenge that history shows with Afghanistan.
How do you leave carefully without returning it back to status quo? Its the same dilemma the british, soviets and reagan faced. Each just walked out.. and we ended up with resentful citizenry ready to ally with the likes of Bin Laden.
Is a catch 22.
Yes troops out in 2014 but you’ve got to ensure the government is alright. Like the President said DON’T EXPECT AFGHANISTAN to be in the image of America.
That is key point to me
After reading it, it basically sounds like Joe Biden’s plan. I feel better…thanks, Aleth.
“DON’T EXPECT AFGHANISTAN to be in the image of America. That is the key point for me”
That was the key point for me, as well. This is about autonomy & treating Afghanistan as a real “grown up” fully capable of self determination with out our ham handed meddling over the last 30+ years.
PBO has both faith & hope & so do I.
can i get a Comment Of The Week for my sis?
HEEY aleth. ***BIG HUG*** :>)
– – -THIS — >Like the President said DON’T EXPECT AFGHANISTAN to be in the image of America.
HE soooo KNOWS. – — –IT’S – –JACKED!!! LOL
– — –AFGHAN NEWS CENTER —
BUT – – -he di-ent go into that in depth. He made his POSITION annnd PLANS KNOWN — – annd “DAT B DAT!! :>)
COMMENDATIONS 2 OUR BELOVED PRESIDENT.
Annnd – –ALETH – –THANK U 4 YOUR ANALYSES annnd EXPLANATIONS! – –
I LEARNED a LOT!! :>) BLESS U. :>)
Afghanistan has been invaded, used, abused & pissed on since 1979. While the Soviets were fighting a war there, our CIA under the great ST Ronnie was busy making their own mischief & we left the Afghanis hanging as we used them in our “cold war” with USSR. Daddy Bush left them one more time to whatever devices they had…Taliban rule. Baby Bush came in & did his own useless tap dance.
PBO is taking our fighting troops home but he is not leaving the Afghanis without some advice & support from both our military advisers and those of NATO. Afghanistan is being treated by our Prez as both an ally & a real “grown up” nation capable of determining it’s own government & destiny. It is not the place of the USA to tell them what is best for them or how to do it.
PBO is a brilliant President & the best this country has had in my life time. I cried listening to what he said. May all the deities keep & protect him. This world needs him so very much.
Sorry, this comment was for Joy.
Let’s wait for the man himself speak on the matter, I will take him over any Tweety banner any day of the week
you should really get into the practice of finding other information about things like this NOT from Tweety.
If after reading more about the issue you are still disappointed, then I don’t know what to tell you.
it’s interesting to see the difference between “glass half full” folks and “glass half empty” folks. I suspect the easily influenced who listen to the faux-gressive and the “liberal” press (pffft as if..) rather than gathering their own information on stuff like this outside of the media.
The media has it’s own agenda when it comes to stuff like this. I refuse to get my news from “opionion” journalists and that includes Eugene Robinson, Tweety, Rachel Maddow and the others.
Rachel Maddow is getting that fake-ass Oval Office set ready for another round of her playing fake-ass President…again.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Willard went on Fox and Friends tomorrow morning and complained about President Obama being Presidential.
As much as I would like to laugh at that comment, nothing the Mittwipe does would surprise me at all.
HEEY Admiral. ***BIG HUG*** :>)
U! – – -AIN’T – – NEVA! – – -LIED!! – – — – LOL – –
IMMA B watchin’. :>)
Good 2 C U. – –Admiral. :>)
from the likes of Halperin:
(DiCK) Halperin’s Take
There are are lot of substantive questions begged by the President’s speech and the agreement, especially the extent to which Karzai will be a reliable partner. But the politics of what was announced is wicked smart, and almost certainly gets Obama through November without Afghanistan being a political liability for him. The Left gets to believe that the President is committed to ending the war (Look! He went half way around the world to say it.). And critics from the Right, like John McCain, don’t have much to grasp onto, given the new scheme’s long time horizon. Mitt Romney might try to make up some basis for criticizing the plan as too vague or weak, but with Karzai’s signature, the apparent support of the US military, and a something-for-everyone agreement, Obama has had a very good Tuesday. Happy anniversary, Mr. President. The President is taking a page right out of Karl Rove’s playbook. By saying the war is winding down while the continued troop presence protects his right flank, Obama can effectively carry the Afghanistan debate through November. It doesn’t help that Romney has no military service and no obvious position of strength from which to attack the incumbent. And now with Karzai’s signature, Obama has effectively checkmated the issue.
The Left gets to believe that the President is committed to ending the war (Look! He went half way around the world to say it.).
The “left” wont believe sh!t
I was pleasantly surprised by Rachel and Ed’s coverage of POTUS visit in Afghanistan today and the announcement of the SOFA with Karzai. I was pleasantly surprised. While they both voiced their issue with the lil amount of “policy detail” on what staying til 2024 actually means, they were actually very supportive and appreciative of the nuance of wha POTUS did today.
I stand pleasantly surprised…Good on Rachel and Ed. Dare I say it, they finally realize that the campaign is on and we need all hands on deck to beat R-Money.
Coming up next is Paul Krugman, but I’m not a fan of his so I’m turn the channel now.
miranda — — Oh LAWD! – – – -I stand corrected. Jus’ called out cornpone” 4 his “lack of activism”. – –BUT —THIS “SHOWING – – -HIGHLIGHTS HIM. Sooo – –THAT EXPLAINS his presence!! – —- – –
– – – Activists on trial for arrests during NYPD protest – – –
– – – –Twenty activists who converged on a police station to protest a controversial stop-and-frisk policy went on trial Monday in a case they hoped would highlight their cause but prosecutors called a simple matter of breaking the law.
The demonstrators, who include ministers, local activists and Princeton University scholar and civil rights advocate Cornel West, lined three rows of courtroom seats in one of the biggest group trials of protesters in the city in recent years. Supporters waited in line for spots.
The demonstrators were arrested on disorderly conduct charges in October outside a Harlem police station while decrying the New York Police Department’s practice of stopping, questioning and sometimes frisking people who are acting suspiciously or meet crime suspects’ descriptions, according to police.
Police say the practice has proven vital to curbing crime. Opponents say it amounts to racial profiling and unfairly targets innocent people.
– — – — LOL – -THIS — ->”The system is breaking the spirit of too many young people,” West, a professor of African-American studies and the author of books including “Race Matters,” said outside court. “We were willing to be arrested, and we’re willing to go to jail.” – –
– –HIS BOOK – -LOL. ***shakin’ my head*** –
– -I’m 2 THA- ROUGH!! LOL – – –
miranda – – -OMG! SAD NEWS. — –i just posted — -SHAFT —
– — ‘Shaft’ guitarist Charles Pitts dies at 65 – – –
– – –Charles “Skip” Pitts, the longtime Memphis guitar player whose distinctive riffs helped define soul and make Isaac Hayes’ “Shaft” theme cool, has died. He was 65.
Pitts is responsible for the unforgettable wah-wah guitar sound on Hayes’ “Theme from Shaft,” the ’70s Blaxploitation film that remains a memorable moment in American popular culture — mostly due to the enduring popularity of the song. —
Tim Sampson, communication director with the Stax Museum of American Soul Music in Memphis, says Pitts died Tuesday after a long struggle with cancer.
Schooled by neighbor Bo Diddley while growing up in Washington, D.C., Pitts had a long, historic run in Memphis. He played with Hayes for nearly four decades, worked as a session musician for Stax Records and logged time with many significant soul acts.
– -RIHEP – -Annnd THANK U 4 YOUR “riffs” — -Charles “Skip” Pitts
– – — —CONDOLENCES 2 FAMILY/FRIENDS/FANS – -AMEN – – –
– – – –theme from shaft, isaac hayes – –
Wow the comments…. Damn buzzfeed and drudge report are one and the same…the hate.. Are people on the right this evil?
Are people on the right this evil?
IS WATER WET?
A new SurveyUSA poll in North Carolina finds President Obama leading Mitt Romney by four points, 47% to 43%.
miranda – – — [Apologies iff a dup.] – –I’m such a –VISUAL LEARNER – – -sooo LUV this GRAPH. LOL — —-
– – – —Map: Mitt Romney’s holdings in overseas bank accounts– – –
– – –Mitt Romney has invested his money around the world, from the Cayman Islands to Ireland to Australia. We don’t know if he’s using these accounts to avoid paying his fair share in taxes, but we do know that in 2010, Romney’s tax rate was a startlingly low 13.9%. This means Romney pays a lower tax rate than many teachers, firefighters, police officers, and other middle-class Americans—even a lower rate than most other millionaires. —
– –Sooo – -WILLARD —U do have – -INTERNATIONAL – -CREDS!! -HUH!? – — LOL
miranda – — -MULTIPLE CHOICE TEST: – – – –WHICH is the MOST PRESIDENTIAL? – — –
– – –#1 – —THIS? – – – –
– – – — Orrrrrrr —-
—–#2 – — THIS?? – – –
– – – -Ifff U CHOSE #1 – – –U RECEIVED —100% – – —
– – – -CONGRATULATIONS! – –LOL.
miranda – — -HERE — is the “INTERIM” – – -replacement 2 the “temporarily” resigned POLICE CHIEF: – — -CONFUSED?? – – –
– – –Trayvon Martin case: New interim police chief for Sanford, Fla. – —
– – – – –The city at the center of the Trayvon Martin case has a new interim police chief.
Richard Myers was named the new, temporary police chief of Sanford, Fla. on Tuesday. He is a former police chief of Colorado Springs, Colo.
The previous Sanford police chief, Bill Lee, stepped down from his job for an undetermined amount of time to let emotions cool after Martin’s death.
THERE IS MORE.
—Sooo – – -WHO HE?? – –***shrug***
miranda – — He’s – –GOING! – – – – -GOING – – – –GONE – — WEDNESDAY! – LOL – – – – –
– – –Gingrich Begins Long, Slow Goodbye
Newt releases a video to announce tomorrow’s announcement – – –
— – –Newt Gingrich wants you to know that he is quitting the presidential race. Just not quite yet. In a video posted today, Gingrich gives supporters “an insider, advanced notice”—on YouTube, mind you—that he’ll be officially suspending his campaign tomorrow, “as part of a press event.” He wanted his supporters—as well as, you know, anyone with access to the Internet—”to know first,” he explains on the video, “because your help was vital.”
This is just the latest preview Gingrich has given of his eventual departure from the campaign trail, USA Today notes—he first spoke of “transitioning” his campaign a week ago in North Carolina.
THERE IS MORE..
BU BYEEEE – -newton LEROY- – LOL.
– —G’NIGHT POU FAM. :>) – – -WISHING U – — BLESSED SWEET DREAMS – -♥ –♥ :>) – —
– – – -CONTINUE 2 PRAY 4: – – –OUR BELOVED PRESIDENT/FIRST LADY♥; – – — All SERVICE PERSONNEL/FAMILIES♥; – – the ECONOMY/PEOPLE; – — the MARTIN FAMILY; – – – –EACH OTHER♥ – – –
– – – –Kenyan Boys Choir pre Obama inauguration party – – ENJOY. :>)
– – – – – –UNTIL THE MORNING LIGHT!♥ :>) – — –
Return to Top · Login
Copyright © · Pragmatic Obots Unite · Design by SherylKaye